Friday, March 18, 2016

What a fish with super powers?

Earlier in the year students in 2nd and 3rd grade created art about fish and underwater creatures. I wanted the students to imagine how creative they could make their fish like princesses, ninjas and pirates. What kind of features would you need to make that happen? I also wanted the students to focus on the fish first so they drew them on separate papers from the background and glued them on. I love the backgrounds for this assignment because the students who had my class last year were already asking me if it was a good idea to add foreground, middle ground and background to their picture. I walked them through a process of how it could be accomplished but also showed them examples of what it really looks like underwater. 

No comments:

Post a Comment